Our Marketing and Business Development team seeks an articulate and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to aid in the design and execution of architectural design proposals for our New York office. The selected candidate will work with the Partners, Directors and Marketing and BD team to develop proposals, align graphics and coordinate engagement through our social media accounts.
- Bachelor of Communication Design or equivalent is required.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstratable abilities to visually express complex ideas and solve problems graphically, and excellent communications and writing skills, strong organization, and time management habits, and will work well independently and collaboratively.
- Responsibilities include review of all documents and creating content for RFP submissions, including coordinating printing + distribution.
- Providing team support when we get to interview stage (client research, project research, summary of key points for interviewees to know from RFP + research, PowerPoint help if needed)
- Additional responsibilities include social media marketing and WordPress website updates and maintenance.
- Professional experience in Adobe CC and Preflight print production are required.
Interested? Please email us at [email protected]